Leviathan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leviathan

Leviathan - Moonglade EU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adarena

Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application   Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07 2009, 23:26

Character information:

Name: Adärena.
Level: 80.
Professions and any special recipes: Jewelcrafting, nothing special, a few heroic/reputation recipes.
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: Ministry(disbanded), Underachievers(conflicts with a few members). Both guilds were/are on Quel'Thalas, EU.
Armory link (optional): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Ad%C3%A4rena

Any alts? (no need to list all your level 1 orc hunters) Adorena, level 80 priest, Quel'Thalas EU; Adarelie, level 73 rogue, again Quel'Thalas EU.

Personal infomation:

Your real name: Alex.
Your age (this won't affect your application negatively as long as you show maturity): 19.
Timezone: GMT +3.
Times you are available: Pretty much everyday, apart from holidays or something special (party or something of that matter).
Background (Tell us about yourself): Typical russian student pretty much. During the free time(when I get some) I cycle around the city, freestyling and stuff ^-^ A positive and talkative person (or so my friends think), though I might get annoyed rather easily sometimes (doesn't happen often though!).

Why do you want to join Leviathan? From what I've read on the Moonglade forums, you are a fun, casual raiding guild, which is just what I'm looking for, since, well,
keeping up with the job and the University isn't easy !

Do you know anyone in the guild? Not yet.

Anything else you want us to know? Currently am on Quel'Thalas EU realm, but planning on transfering to Moonglade, since it was the realm I first started to play on.
Should complete the transfer operation within a week, hopefully. Willing to play Arms or Prot depending on the guild's needs, I equally enjoy both roles.

Do you like spiders? Who doesn't !
Back to top Go down
Melisha
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application   Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 18:57

Hey, this your gear/application looks good, we're looking currently tanks and dps they're always welcome, we're starting 10man clearing content we've done like naxx10 and OS10 etc starting OS with drakes and Ulduar 10man really really soon, then we start naxx25 etc.. Anyway contact me (Melisha) or Zepheus for invite! =)
Back to top Go down
adarena

PostSubject: Re: Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application   Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 20:22

Great, I'll hopefully be on Moonglade next week or earlier perhaps; will contact you once I transfer !
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Melisha
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application   Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2009, 14:15

adarena wrote:
Great, I'll hopefully be on Moonglade next week or earlier perhaps; will contact you once I transfer !
Thanks in advance.

Yeah no problem mate, if any questions just come ingame whisper or just mail.. Or just here. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application   Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adärena-Arms/Protection Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1