Leviathan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leviathan

Leviathan - Moonglade EU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bluéy - Hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluéy

Bluéy - Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Bluéy - Hunter application   Bluéy - Hunter application I_icon_minitimeSat May 30 2009, 15:15

Character information:

Name:Bluéy
Level:80
Professions and any special recipes:skinning and LW
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:all my previous guilds are on my current server (arathor) my last guild warriors of the heart i recently left for personal reasons, i joined them with my gf (we played online together)since then we have seperated and i decided it was in my best interests to leave them, this is also the reason why i am considering a server transfer if i find a good home Smile i need a new start so to speak,which im sure most of you can understand.
Armory link (optional): i will edit in the amrory link later for you,the site is down atm for maintenance.

Any alts? (no need to list all your level 1 orc hunters)
Edgel - fury warr 80 (arathor)
Blueyz - paladin (prot) 80 (arathor)
Malevalent - unholy dk (moonglade)

Personal infomation:

Your real name: lawrence
Your age (this won't affect your application negatively as long as you show maturity):36 (yes an old fart!)
Timezone:UK european time - 1
Times you are available:anytime
Background (Tell us about yourself): ive been playing the game for over 4 years now (maybe even 5) i first starting raiding as a holy paladin, and did this for 3 years, during which time i cleared the following instances- ZG,MC,BWL,AQ20 AQ40 (upto c'thun)
when the first expansion hit i was becoming bored of playing healer on the pala,i needed something new to keep the raiding fun for me,so i changed to my hunter, a desicion that ive never regreted,i love playing her Smile
TBC- gruuls lair, mags,SSC,TK,and BT all cleared, i did kill 4-5 bosses in sunwell,but that was after the nerf so doesnt realy count in my book.
WOTLK- EOE 10/25, OS +2 drakes, naxx 10/25, ulduar 25 cleared upto mimiron, in 10 man cleared upto general (feel free to check all this in her ahievements when the armory becomes available).
outside of the game,i love rock music! cinema, motor sports,sunshine and beer.
and cooking barbiques (thought i would add that as im going to cook one for the family very soon and cant wait :p)
<3 summer

Why do you want to join Leviathan? i looked over many guilds on moonglade forums,many are either to hardcore for me or not realy progressed well or only do 10 mans, i like to try to find the balance between decent progress but also having fun and relax, i dont want to raid every night, 3 nights is plenty for me. i liked what i saw looking over the forum,you are a guild that is looking to progess into ulduar 25 and i realise that if i joined it would be a step back for me a little,but thats ok, im looking for a fun friendly guild,a nice community (is important to me as much as the raiding) that wants to raid to a decent level but still have fun in between, and if i can help and be a valuable addition to the guild then even better Smile

Do you know anyone in the guild? no

Anything else you want us to know? although i have one level 80 char here,i dont realy know many people on this server,not only am i looking for a guild for raiding,but also to make some new friends.
also i am very ill in rl and unable to work, so im online alot and available to help other guildies or do heroics should i eventually join.

Do you like spiders? yes, they go great in a sandwhich with mayonaise :p maybe pickle too! hmm

i have a question or 2 of my own, as you can appreciate moving my main char here is a big step and a risk,so i need to be certain im doing the right thing. how many times a week do you raid? how far are you progressed atm in 25 man raids? if you do not have the numbers for 25 raids yet how close are you to achieveing the numbers required?
what are the times of your raids? do you do heroics and such together often on non raid nights?
is there any officers i can /w to in game incase of any more questions or queries?
and lastly i would just like to thankyou all for your time in looking over my app Smile
warm regards
bluey
Back to top Go down
Bluéy

Bluéy - Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluéy - Hunter application   Bluéy - Hunter application I_icon_minitimeSat May 30 2009, 16:22

Hi i must apologise, im withdrawing my application, sorry!
i have found a suitable home now for my hunter, best of luck folks!
Back to top Go down

Bluéy - Hunter application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leviathan :: Leviathan :: Applications-
Jump to: